The UCF campus includes enough parking spaces to accommodate game day crowds. On game days, the campus will be divided into three parking zones:
Gold Zone - Reserved Parking (by Permit Only)
Preferred parking lots and garages are located in the northeast sector of campus and are closest to Bright House Networks Stadium. Gold Zone lots require a valid football game day parking permit and are reserved for members of the Golden Knights Club, credentialed media, stadium operations personnel, patrons with disabilities and selected others. Permits must be properly displayed at all times from the rearview mirror. All permits are limited to one parking space. Tailgating (not permitted in any parking garage) is to be confined to the area immediately behind your vehicle and shall not impede traffic flow or parking spaces for other vehicles. Preferred routing to Gold Zone parking (from the south) is via Libra Drive/Gemini Boulevard East and (from the north or west) via McCulloch Road/North Orion Boulevard.
Red Zone - General and Official University Business Parking
Red Zone lots are located in the south-southwest sector of campus. Parking is free and provided on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise designated. Preferred routing to Red Zone parking (from the south) is via Alafaya Trail/Central Florida Boulevard and (from the north or west) via Alafaya Trail/University Boulevard. Parking lots B4 and B6, both located at the intersection of Central Florida Boulevard and Gemini Boulevard South, are reserved for official university business.
UCF's new Libra Garage on Libra Drive is located in the Red Zone. Following games, vehicles parked in this garage will be permitted to make only right turns to exit.
Blue Zone - General Parking
Blue Zone lots are located in the northwest sector of campus. Parking is free and provided on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise designated. The Blue Zone includes Garage H located between the FAIRWINDS Alumni Center and the Lake Claire Apartments. Garage H will be reserved for authorized students displaying SGA-provided parking passes, credentialed staff and cash-paying customers ($20) on a first-come, first-served basis. Preferred campus entrances for Blue Zone parking are on Alafaya Trail at Gemini Boulevard North, Centaurus Drive or University Boulevard.
Important Notes Regarding Parking/Traffic:
- For information on the times when campus lots and garages open for game day parking, go to the Tailgating section under the Game Day tab.
- For information about parking for fans with disabilities, go to the Disabled Parking section under the Traffic & Parking tab.
- Gemini Boulevard North (from Parking Garage H to North Orion Boulevard) will be closed to all traffic from two hours prior to the published game start time until game start. From game start until midway through the 4th quarter, this road will be open to all traffic. This road will again be closed to all traffic from midway through the 4th quarter until two hours following the end of the game (or as required).
- North Orion Boulevard: Only Gold Zone patrons with valid credentials will be authorized to enter/exit the campus via North Orion Boulevard (north entrance accessible from McCulloch Road) from two hours prior to kickoff until the end of the 1st quarter. In general, valid credentials will only include GKC Gold Zone parking passes, SGA Gold Zone parking passes, Garage E and Garage G parking passes, handicapped parking permits and operational support vehicle passes. Permits must be properly displayed at all times from the rearview mirror. From the end of the 1st quarter through postgame, all North Orion Boulevard lanes will be dedicated to traffic exiting campus.
- No parking is authorized on East Plaza Drive on game days until two hours following the end of the game (or when authorized by UCF PD). Patrons who violate this restriction are subject to towing and fines.
- Parking is only authorized in designated parking lots and garages. Patrons who illegally park on or along any campus roadways or in other non-designated parking areas are subject to towing and fines.
- Normal university parking decals/hang tags will not be honored on football game days, except for permanently assigned campus residential housing.
- Parking lots B4 and B6, both located at the intersection of Central Florida Boulevard and Gemini Boulevard South, are reserved for official university business.
- Post-game traffic routing will be prioritized using all available exits to expedite movement of traffic off campus.
- Park-and-ride services will be available on all home game days from three hours before kickoff until two hours after the game ends. Fans should park at the Research Pavilion, located at 12424 Research Parkway in the Central Florida Research Park adjacent to campus. Shuttles will transport fans from the Research Pavilion to parking lot C1 near the Health and Public Affairs building. No tailgating will be permitted at the Research Pavilion.
- For more game day parking and traffic information and maps, go to the various sections under the Traffic & Parking tab.
Courtesy tram services will be available for guests needing assistance to get to Garage D, where the shuttle bus for fans with disabilities can take them to and from the stadium.
The courtesy tram operations will be provided on a continuous basis starting four hours prior to published game start and ending two hours after the game concludes. For more information about the tram's stops and a map, visit the Courtesy Tram link under the Traffic & Parking tab.