UCF Athletics supports Non-Profit organizations located in and around Orlando Florida that help to make our community a better place to live, work, and play. To apply for a UCF donation request you are required to fill out the online form and submit it for review. The average processing time for a charitable request are 10-14 business days following the completion and submission of the necessary forms. However, please note that submission of a request DOES NOT guarantee fulfillment. Please fill out the Donation Request Form below. All requests will be reviewed for compliance with UCF, the American and NCAA regulations. You will be notified via email.
Due to NCAA compliance issues, please do not send personal items to anyone in the UCF College Athletic Department (including coaches, administrators and student-athletes) to be autographed by either coaches or student-athletes. Requests for autographed PERSONAL items such as a T-shirt, ball, magazine, photo, letter, etc. sent via email, direct mail, phone or in-person will not be fulfilled. Any item received by the UCF Athletic Department (via mail or hand delivery) will be returned unsigned.
Coaches and student-athletes will continue to sign autographs at various Athletic Department sponsored events, such as Youth Days, Meet the Players, etc. Fans are encouraged to utilize these events to have a personal item autographed by a UCF College student athlete, team or coach.
Please note that items signed on these occasions must be personalized (signed specifically to the name of the person requesting the autograph or the name of the person for whom the requestor is getting the autograph).
UCF Athletics reserves the right to deny requests for any donations item at any time. Additionally, UCF reserves the right to request the return of any item that may appear for sale or is being used in any way that may be considered in violation of NCAA regulations.
UCF Spirit Program Request Form
For more information on requesting the UCF Spirit Program for an appearance at an upcoming event please visit the link below:
Spirit Team Request Form (Click Here)
Athletics Marketing and Community Engagement
P.O. Box 163555 Orlando, FL. 32816 -3555
NCAA guidelines require the following conditions be met in regard to the institutional memorabilia and autographs:
1. The requested item may not be used in fundraising events for any high school organization, high school fund-raising event that will benefit a charity or educational project or any high school or prospect-aged individual. High school is defined as grades 9-12.
2. All profit from the promotions activity or project must go directly to the requesting charity, non-profit agency or educational institution.
3. The requested item involving student-athlete's names may not involve co-sponsorship, advertisement or promotion by a commercial agency other than a company's logo or trademark on printed material.
4. An authorized representative of the agency must sign a waiver agreeing to adhere to all NCAA guidelines regarding this request.
5. Use of memorabilia items must have written approval from the UCF Athletic Department.
6. Memorabilia may not be sold, traded or donated without written consent of the UCF College Athletic Department.