Knightmare Rewards FAQ
Q: Who can participate in the Knightmare Rewards Program?
A: All fee paying UCF Students in good academic standing with the University
Q: What is the Knightmare Rewards Program?
A: Knightmare Rewards is UCF Athletics' official student loyalty program designed to reward UCF students for going to games, interacting with the UCF Knights on social media, and giving back to the Golden Knights Club. Students earn points which can be redeemed for prizes at the Rewards Store on KnightmareRewards.com
Q: How do I join the Knightmare Rewards program?
A. To join Knightmare Rewards, go to www.KnightmareRewards.com and sign up using your Knights email and student ID number or through Facebook. Once signed up, simply Go To Games, Get Social with your UCF Knights, and Give Back to the Golden Knights Clubs to start earning points and prizes.
Q: How many points are awarded for each sporting event?
A. Points will vary by event. Points will be awarded to students who swipe into the event using their valid student ID. See Earning Points at the bottom of this page.
Q. How do I track my points?
A. Students can stay up to date on their point total by logging into their KnightmareRewards.com account
Q. How do I redeem my points?
A. Students will earn points throughout the year. Once a student earns 5,000 points, it will automatically be converted into a token (5,000 points=1 token). Tokens can be redeemed for prizes at the KnightmareRewards.com store.
Q. Do my points carry over from semester to semester?
A. Your points will stay with you during your time as a UCF student. However, once your points are converted into tokens, you can no longer use those points. You will be able to carry your tokens from semester to semester but not year to year. A year consists of one Fall and one Spring semester. No points will be awarded during summer semesters.
Q. If I forget my ID card, can I still get credit for attending sporting events?
A. No. UCF students must have a valid ID to get into UCF sporting events and get points for that event.
Q. What if I lost my UCF ID?
A. If you lost your UCF ID, please go to the Card Services office located in the John T., Washington center. You can call 407-823-2100 or go to their website for more information. UCF Athletics and Card Services strongly encourage you to secure a new card Monday - Friday. The Card Services Office is open Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday 8am - 5pm. UCF Students will not be able to enter a UCF Athletics event without a valid ID card. UCF Athletics cannot distribute student IDs.
Q. How can I view the prizes in the Knightmare Rewards store?
A. You can go to KnightmareRewards.com to see the reward store and sweepstakes prizes.
Q. What other ways can I receive more Rewards Points besides attending games?
A. Students can receive points for interacting with the UCF Knights on social media outlets, donating to the Golden Knights Club, or interacting with the Knightmare Rewards sponsors (subject to change)
Q. Am I only eligible to receive one prize if I exceed the amount of points for the smaller prizes? If I get all rewards points do I get all the Knightmare prizes?
A. You will have the ability to pick the prizes you want in the rewards store if you have enough tokens. For example, if prize X equals 2 tokens and prize Y equals 3 tokens and you have 6 tokens, you can purchase both prizes if you'd like. You can also enter to win sweepstakes prizes if there is an active sweepstakes. You are not obligated to spend your tokens at any time, but we encourage you to use them to receive the great prizes you earn.
Q. Can UCF Alumni enter? Transient students? Or only current UCF students?
A. As of now, only current, fee-paying UCF students are allowed to participate in Knightmare Rewards.
Q. Can I receive more points for inviting a friend to a game?
A. As of now, no but we strongly encourage you to bring your friends to a game to share the excitement.
Q. Can another UCF student who no longer wants to participate in the Rewards program give me his/her points?
A. No, points and tokens are non-transferrable
Q. Who can I contact for additional questions or to find out about updates?
A. If you have any questions, please contact Knightmare@Athletics.ucf.edu
Q. What if my friend is visiting from out of town?
A. Please see the Student Ticket page for more information
Q. How does Knightmare Rewards benefit me once I graduate?
A. Knightmare Rewards allows students to accumulate points during their time as a student. Once a student graduates, if the student makes a purchase within 12 calendar months of graduation, those points will be converted into dollars off season tickets. 10,000 points equals $1. Students turned alumni will be capped at 1 million points ($100) for their first purchase.
Example A: If Johnny goes to school for four years and accumulates 800,000 points, he will be eligible for $80 off his first purchase IF he makes the purchase within 12 months of graduation.
Example B: If Johnny goes to school for four years and accumulates 1,200,000 points, he will be eligible for $100 off his first purchase IF he makes the purchase within 12 months of graduation.
Rules and Regulations:
- All current, enrolled UCF students are eligible to enter the Knightmare Rewards Program.
- A UCF student can only earn points for themselves, with their UCF ID card.
- All students much have their UCF ID in order the receive credit. UCF students who forget their ID will not be able to earn points nor enter the event per UCF Attendance Policy.
- UCF Students who scan their ID and participate in Knightmare Rewards are expected to stay for the duration of the event.
- Students can pick up their prizes at designated prize pick-up games or designated location. Dates/Times of prize pick-up games and locations can be found at KnightmareRewards.com.
- In the event of a tie for a prize, the winner(s) will be drawn at random as a tiebreaker to determine the grand prize winners.
- There can only be one winner per sweepstakes, per sweepstakes period.
- Other sports or events may be added throughout the year at the discretion of the UCF Athletic Association.
- If members feel there is an error, they must report it to UCF Athletics at Knightmare@athletics.ucf.edu.
- UCF Athletics reserves the right to distribute and/or take away points.
- Students must scan their UCF ID at the student entrances of the event venue
- At UCF Football games, students may scan in beginning ninety (90) minutes prior to the start of the game and up until halftime.
- At UCF Basketball games, students may scan in beginning one (1) hour prior to the start of the game and up until halftime
- At UCF Baseball and Softball games, students may scan in beginning ninety (90) minutes before the start of the game up until the end of the 3rd inning.
- At UCF Volleyball matches, students may scan in beginning one hour prior to match time and until the end of the second set.
- At UCF Soccer matches, students may scan in beginning one (1) hour prior to the match and until halftime.
- UCF Athletics reserves the right to reward additional points for scanning into a game early or deduct points for leaving a game early on a case by case basis.