Dec. 7, 2013
- UCF finishes the regular season with an 11-1 overall record and an 8-0 mark in the American Athletic Conference.
- With the victory, UCF claims the outright title in The American.
- The Knights have tied the school record for most victories in a season (2010), while this year marks the first they went undefeated in conference play.
-UCF's school-record winning streak is extended to eight games.
- The winningest senior class in school history picked up victory No. 37 (from 2010-13).
- UCF has gone undefeated on the road this year for the first time in school history. The Knights have never won six regular-season road games until this season (the 2010 team posted six games away from Orlando including neutral-site affairs).
- The Knights trailed at halftime, 10-3. They are now 3-0 this year when trailing at the half.
-UCF has already clinched a berth in its first BCS game, and will learn its fate during the Vizio BCS Selection Show Sunday at 8:30 p.m. on ESPN.
-Game-time temperature was 24 degrees in Dallas, making Saturday the coldest game in UCF history, surpassing the 2003 game at Eastern Michigan when the temperature was 33 degrees.
- UCF had 18 total yards through the first quarter and finished with 338 yards.
-Captains for UCF were: seniors Jeff Godfrey, Jordan McCray and Justin McCray. They were voted as the 2013 season captains by their teammates after the UConn game.
- With one field goal today, Shawn Moffitt tied the school record with his 20th field goal of the season, a mark also held by Michael Torres in 2007.
-Storm Johnson reached the 1,000-yard rushing mark with 37 yards on the ground. He has 1,015 yards on the season. It is the 10th time in UCF history it had a 1,000-yard rusher.
-Quarterback Blake Bortles completed the day 24-of-35 for 242 yards. On the ground, he rushed 10 times for 31 yards and a pair of scores.
-Rannell Hall picked up a reception in his 27th straight game, putting him all alone for the seventh-longest streak in UCF history.
-True freshman linebacker Justin McDonald registered his first collegiate sack Saturday.
-Sophomore defensive end Miles Pace earned his first career sack as well.
-Redshirt freshman cornerback Jacoby Glenn added his second sack of the season.
- Redshirt junior Clayton Geathers recorded his second career interception in the win.