Oct. 30, 2013
UCF Athletics Social Media Directory
By Brian Ormiston and Jenna Marina
ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) - UCF has reached its third and final bye week of the year in impressive fashion, currently ranked at a program-high No. 19 in the Associated Press Top 25 with a 6-1 overall record and a 3-0 mark in the American Athletic Conference.
UCFKnights.com takes a look at reasons to invade Bright House Networks Stadium when UCF battles Houston Nov. 9 in its continued quest for a conference title.
1. Perfect way to cap off Homecoming week, especially after swimming with some rubber duckies.
2. There'll be a fly over by a guy like Iceman from Top Gun. And nothing is cooler than Iceman in Top Gun.
3. We can never get tired of Zombie Nation.
4. And we can never get tired of watching plays like this.
5. UCF gets to show off its campus and fanbase on ESPN2. You know that means #SCTop10 potential.
6. Knights fans like partying, even at 3:45 a.m.
7. Even NFL Hall of Famers are backing UCF.
8. The chance to experience yet another huge game, just like wins over Penn State and Louisville this year.
9. A possibility Knightro battles a Cougar, similar to how he took down ECU's Pirate.
10. First place is on the line, so wouldn't you want to celebrate like this if UCF wins.
11. Joining the festivities are a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Plan your game days this fall with the Knights and experience one of the best schedules in program history. Order tickets today HERE or call 407-UCF-1000.