Nov. 22, 2013
UCF Athletics Social Media Directory
UCF's home finale and "Blackout" game against rival USF is "Black Friday," Nov. 29 at 8 p.m. at Bright House Networks Stadium.
The much anticipated rivalry game will be a UCF "Blackout the Bulls" event. All fans and students should wear your favorite UCF black apparel in front of a primetime audience.
Get Your Tickets!
Get Black UCF gear online: UCFKnights.com / Barnes & Noble
Local UCF gear retailers: Walmart, Barnes & Noble UCF Bookstore, Gray's College Bookstore and Dick's Sporting Goods.
More Gameday Reasons to Attend the USF Game:
• Be there pregame to congratulate our student-athletes on Senior Day.
• The first 10,000 fans will receive eye black stickers as part of "Blackout the Bulls."
• Take free family photos (on the concourse under section 105) in your favorite medieval accessories.
• Join the March to Victory at Gemini Blvd./East Plaza Dr. (60 minutes prior to kickoff).
• UCF vs. USF chin-up challenge in IOA Plaza, presented by US Marines.
• Allstate Good Hands Kick Promotion: one lucky fan will have the chance to kick a 25-yard field goal for $1,000.
• Tires Plus Score for Four: one lucky fan will have the chance to compete for free tires.
• UCF Students:
- Receive 7,500 rewards points...that's right 7,500 Rewards points.
- Face and body painting outside the student entrance pregame.
Special Ticket Offers vs. USF:
• CFE members, Florida Hospital employees, receive a special ticket offer when purchased in advance of gameday.