Nov. 27, 2013
UCF Athletics Social Media Directory
By Chip Fontanazza
ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) - Hard work. Dedication. Commitment. Passion. These are just a few words that describe everything the 2013 senior class embodies for the UCF football team.
They've spent thousands of hours on the practice field, helped the Knights win conference championships and most importantly, they all have or will be graduating with their degree. The fact that Friday will be the seniors' last game at Bright House Networks Stadium hasn't hit many of them yet, but each said they will never forget all of the memories and friends they've made through being a UCF football player.
"Winning games and going out there and having fun with my brothers," said senior receiver Jeff Godfrey (No. 2). "This school shows you the tremendous care that they have for you and the team. It's just great to be a Knight and I'm glad I came here."
Senior defensive lineman E.J. Dunston says what he is going to remember most about his time at UCF is the life lessons head coach George O'Leary and the entire coaching staff taught him.
"It feels so good to be a Knight," said Dunston (No. 95). "Knowing that when you come here you're going to work hard, you're going to develop good morals, being early to everything, being responsible and accountable. Those are things you develop when you come here."
2013 Senior Class Members:
- Jeff Godfrey, Wide Receiver - Miami, FL.
- Michael Patrick, Defensive Back - Orange Park, FL.
- Sean Maag, Defensive Back - Orlando, FL.
- Jordan McCray, Offensive Lineman - Miami, FL.
- Justin McCray, Offensive Lineman - Miami, FL.
- Chris Martin, Offensive Lineman - Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Kelly Davison, Offensive Lineman - Washington, IN.
- E.J. Dunston, Defensive Lineman - Eatonville, FL.
Kickoff for Friday's home finale against the USF Bulls is set for 8:00 p.m. at Bright House Networks Stadium. To purchase tickets to the game click here.