Nov. 27, 2013
UCF Athletics Social Media Directory
By Andrew Jennette
ORLANDO, Fla. (UCFKnights.com) - The 400th game in school history will be a big one as No. 17/19 UCF entertains USF Friday at 8 p.m. at Bright House Networks Stadium. Eight student-athletes will be honored prior to kickoff to celebrate Senior Day. UCFKnights.com has you covered for Friday’s home finale with 10 Tweetable Tidbits to tweet out to all of your followers.
No. 17/19 @UCF_Football (9-1 Overall, 6-0 @American_FB) vs. @USFFootball (2-8 Overall, 2-4 @American_FB)
Bright House Networks Stadium (45,323) - @citybeautiful - 8 p.m.
Watch it live on @ESPN - You can also listen on WYGM @740thegame
Follow the action all game long with updates from @UCF_Football and @UCFKnights on Twitter. Don't forget to "Like" the Knights on Facebook and Instagram as well. For the stat buffs out there, follow all the action on Gametracker.
• A victory against USF would give #UCF at least a share of the American Athletic Conference title. #WhatFridayMeans
• A win over USF would secure double-digit victories for the second straight season and the third time in the last four years. #IGiveItATen
• The Knights are riding a six-game winning streak, one shy of matching the school record of seven set in 2007. #GoingStreaking
• This will be #UCF’s 400th game since the football program’s inception in 1979. #FourBills
• It will be a Blackout at Bright House as all fans are invited to wear black when they come to campus. #TheRivalryIsBack
• #UCF is ﬁrst in The American in fewest penalty yards per game. #RankEm
• The Knights are 11th in the country on third downs this year converting 51.2%. #GetTheFirst
• Did you know: UCF has had 21 diﬀerent players earn at least one start on defense this year. #SeveralContributors
• On This Day 2007: Senior DT Keith Shologan was voted to the ESPN The Magazine Academic All-America First Team. #BigAndSmart
• Record Watch: RB Storm Johnson is aiming at recording his ﬁrst 1,000-yard rushing season, needing 84 to reach that mark. #StormWarning