- Conference USA All-Academic Team member
- Starter for not only the Knights, but also the Portugal National Team
- Assisted game-winning goals against Florida Gulf Coast and Dartmouth
- Assisted goals during conference play versus Memphis, Houston and Marshall
- Scored first goal of the year in 7-0 win against East Carolina, starting the sixth-fastest scoring sequence (1:37) of three-consecutive goals in NCAA history
- Scored first game-winner of her career in UCF's first win in four years over five-time defending C-USA Tournament champion Memphis (10/31) in a 2-0 quarterfinal victory
- Assisted game-winning goal in UCF's 2-0 win over Tulsa to deliver the team's first conference tournament championship
-Played in 21 games with 19 starts
-Finished the year with one goal and three assists for five points
-Attempted 19 shots and a season-high four shot attempts at Wake Forest in the NCAA Championship Elite Eight
-Recorded assists at Rice and East Carolina
-Had an assist in the win at Tulsa
-Scored at San Diego State
-A key contributor off the bench during the season, appearing in 16 matches
-Completed the campaign with a goal and two assists in 448 minutes of work
-Scored vs. Virginia Commonwealth while chipping in assists vs. UAB and Tulsa
-Participated in three matches before suffering a season-ending injury
-Put one in the back of the net in the opener against Florida Gulf Coast Aug. 21.
-Saw time in 13 games as a freshman
-Scored once and added two assists for four points
-Placed four of six shots on goal
-Added a key assist in the win over No. 17 Illinois
-Registered a season-high 44 minutes with one shot against Houston
-Tallied a goal at Southern Miss, then assisted on another in the NCAA Tournament triumph over Miami.
PRIOR TO UCF: Served as the St. Petersburg High School captain three-straight years...Led the squad to the 2007 Class 6A district championship...Finished senior season as the top goal scorer in the country with 27, and added 16 assists en route to St. Pete Times first-team all-county honors...As a junior, guided St. Pete to the Class 6A state semis...Netted 82 goals and had 87 assists during her high school career...Was an International Baccalaureate student...Selected to the Florida "A" Team ODP from 2003-07, competing on the 2006 National ODP 90G third-place team and the 2005 Region III ODP 90G champioship squad...Played up one age group to help the St. Pete Raiders claim the 2003 state title.
PERSONAL: Daughter of Hortencia and Adelino Rodrigues...An advertising/public relations major.